1. I had a wonderful time at the party. （改为
______ ______ ______ ______ I had at the party！
2. This idea sounds so amazing. （改为感叹句）
______ ______ this idea sounds！
3. “The parade will be the best part of the trip，” said Jim. （改为含有宾语从句的复合句）
Jim said ______ the parade ______ be the best part of the trip.
4.“Are you sure of the time？” James asked me. （改为含有宾语从句的复合句）
James asked me ______ I ______ sure of the time.
5. Our teacher said to us， “Light travels faster than sound.” （改为含有宾语从句的复合句）
Our teacher told us ______ ______
______ than sound.
1. Our parents are the people who ______ us most in the world.
2. The music made me ______ my happy childhood.
3. If he goes on driving cars like that， he is sure to ______ in hospital.
4. If you go to the photo exhibition （展览）， the photos will ______ you ______ the earthquake on May 12， 2008.
5. Jenny usually ______ at 5 oclock in the morning.
Mr. Lee was in bed and was trying to go to sleep when he heard the bell ring. He turned on the light and looked at his clock. It was twelve oclock. “Who can it be at this time of night？” he thought. He decided to go and find out. So he got up， put on his dressing gown（浴袍） and went to the door. When he opened the door， there was nobody there. “That is very strange.” Then he went back to his bedroom， took off his dressing gown， got back into bed， turned off the light and tried to go to sleep.
A few minutes later he heard the bell ring again. Mr. Lee jumped out of bed very quickly and rushed to the door. He opened it， but again he found no one there. He closed the door and tried not to feel angry. Then he saw a piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up. There were some words on it： “It is now after midnight（午夜）， so it is April Fools Day. April fool to you！”
“Oh， it was the English boy next door！” Mr. Lee exclaimed（惊叫） and almost smiled. He went back to bed and felt asleep at once. The bell did not ring again.
（ ）1. Mr. Lee went to bed ______.
A. before twelve oclock
B. after twelve oclock
C. when the bell rang
D. when he saw the boy
（ ）2. Why did Mr. Lee rush to the door when he heard the bell ring the second time？
A. He wanted to open the door for the visitor.
B. He wanted to find out who the visitor was.
C. He was afraid of the ring.
D. He was waiting for someone.
（ ）3. From this passage， we learn that we can ______ on April Fools Day.
A. say “Hello” to each other
B. dance and sing at night
C. play jokes on each other
D. send presents to children
（ ）4. Mr. Lee thought the English boy ______.
A. was a good boy
B. was friendly with him
C. shouldnt ring the bell at midnight
D. did a dangerous thing just now
（ ）5. How about the English boy according to the passage？
A. He is friendly.
B. He is nervous.
C. He was handsome.
D. He was kind.