The verb“go” is one of the first verbs to learn in English， but many students make mistakes with it， especially in the past tense —“went”.
1. He usually goes shopping at this store.
He went shopping here yesterday.
2. Theyre going on a trip to Chicago.
3. Bobby goes to see a lot of movies.
He went with his friends last week， but today he decided to go by himself.
4. I have to go to the bathroom.
In public places...
I have to go to the restroom. Or mens room / ladies room / washroom
5. Water goes into a tea kettle.
The tea kettle goes on the stove where the water is heated.
6. The little girl cant go into this section of the house.
She can only go to those areas of the house that are safe.
7. Where does my name go？ It goes on the top line. Okay？